Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Month 2

I can't believe Cole is already 2 months old. The time is just flying by! He is learning and growing so much every day. If you ask me, he is looking more and more like his daddy.


The past few weeks had some very special events for Cole. First, his first meeting with his Aunt Laura! They both were dying to meet each other. Laura stayed for almost a week and got lots of quality bonding time with Cole. He loved every minute of it! He even properly initiated her with a poopy diaper to change :)


The reason for Aunt Laura and Uncle Pete's visit to Las Vegas was to attend Stav and Kelly's wedding...so this month was also special because it marked Cole's first meeting with Stav and Kelly. Mom and Dad took the opportunity to have a night out alone to attend the wedding. Cole had a great time with the grandparents being completely spoiled.

It was so special for Laura, Pete, Stav, and Kelly to meet Cole because Brett and I have asked them to be Cole's godparents. We plan on having Cole baptized in a few months and we feel lucky that Cole has these great role models to guide him in life.

Here are Cole's stats from his 2 month doctor appointment: he weighed in at 12lbs 14 oz and was 23.5 inches long. The doctor said that puts him in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. She said he's progressing nicely in his development and that he'll probably be ready for some solid foods at 4 months (she said maybe even a little earlier since he's growing so well). This checkup also included about 6 vaccinations, and Cole handled them like a champ!

Now I'm just enjoying the time I have left before I have to go back to work :(





No comments:

Post a Comment